Author Topic: Any Updates?  (Read 5977 times)

F22raptor272

• View Profile
Any Updates?
« on: October 23, 2012, 02:18:47 PM »
The last posts were in July and it's now October. I have been following Sen for a bit, hoping for seNCity to reopen but it never did. I was wondering if an admin or mod could give an update on what exactly has been going on with the server. I still play Battlefield 2, AIX 2 and occasionally Sandbox but still have only seen the server on once, and I couldn't even join the server as I "Don't have the current map in rotation"

mikemrm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Any Updates?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 11:47:57 PM »
As sad as it is not really. The sad truth is sandbox has become pretty empty. Continuing the mod for an almost non existent audience is sadly a waste of time. If sandbox were still alive live it was in 0.5 it would be much more worth it. As a clan we have pretty much moved on from BF2 onto other games such as BF3, Minecraft, LFS, GW2 etc.. SeN City was amazing (for the short while) it lasted but the people who use to play it have grown up and have had to move on and get a job.

As much as I wish this game still thrived it does not and therefore further development on this will be closed unless it suddenly gets revived. Until then I'm sorry we will be unable to see the full potential this mod is capable of.

Have a good one!
Mike